Monday, November 16, 2009

My inaugural post. Fun!

I decided to start this blog, because I just didn't feel like I had another place to get some of this stuff out. I love being Catholic, but I am somewhat of a minority among even my catholic friends in that I have a large family. Six children, ages 1 to 14. They are all very individual, yet very much the same. Their lives and mine as their catholic mom, take up most of my time. I am a wife, as well, but honestly, my husband is pretty undemanding, so most of this will probably be ramblings about my momness.

So far, I don't have any grand theme or scheme or whatever. I'll just pop in here every so often and spout some thoughts and move on.

I guess that's it for today! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep it clean, folks...