Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vacation Packing

In just over a week, we are heading to Carthage, MO for my daughter's Little League regionals softball competition. I'm trying to make my packing list for the trip. Keeping in mind that I will have to do laundry at least once while we are gone, here's what I have come up with so far...




Knitting bag with two projects to choose from
Light For My Path book
16 pairs of shoes
32 pairs of pants/shorts
32 shirts
32 pairs of underwear
10 bras
32 pairs of socks
16 pairs of pajamas
1 complete softball uniform with cleats
clothes for church for each of us
2 hair brushes
8 toothbrushes
toothpaste
sunscreen
8 swimsuits
camera
3 cell phones
2 iPods
battery charger
4 cords for charging camera, cell phones and iPods
Hair elastics, headbands, prewrap
straightener
2 makeup bags
hairspray
sippy cups
snacks
stroller
booster seat for meals with tray
2 wipeoff bibs
1 package diapers
1 package wipes
dishsoap for washing sippy cups and booster seat tray
Shampoo, conditioner
softball bat and glove
entertainment for the vehicle (it's a several hour long drive)

I think that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep it clean, folks...